Terms & Conditions
1. Tuition will take place at the Numberprep office: Merritt House, Hill Avenue, Amersham, Buckinghamshire, HP6 5BQ.
2. Tuition will be provided by a qualified Numberprep tutor. When possible, tutees will have the same tutor throughout their programme of study, but this is not always possible.
3. Fees for tuition are at the rate noted on the enrolment form.
4. Payment should be made no less than 7 days before tuition commences on a half-termly basis. For each half-term period, the tuition time slot will be confirmed once payment and the enrolment form are received. If payment in full has not been made by that time, we reserve the right to offer the time slot to another student.
5. There will be no refunds for absence due to illness, holidays or otherwise. Where possible, when given at least 48 hours of notice, we will try to reschedule the lesson, subject to availability. If a student is ill, please do not send them to a lesson until they have been well for a minimum of 48 hours.
6. If Numberprep cancels a session for any reason, an alternative date will be offered.
7. Each session is one hour in length unless otherwise stated.
8. Students should be dropped off and collected from the Merritt House lobby.
9. It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to ensure students arrive punctually to start the lesson at the agreed time. Please also arrive promptly for collection.
10. Please advise us of any changes to your contact details.
11. On occasion, we may take photos of sessions for marketing purposes. We will seek your permission before they are used for any external purposes.